Wednesday, March 16, 2016

"Fragile Beauty" and "Mermaid at Dusk"

I've been trying to make some room in this little art studio of mine, so I'm putting some original paintings up for auction starting at just $1!

"Fragile Beauty" is one of my favourites I've painted so far this year. I was tempted to keep her actually. The colours and tone suit my house and I just love the cute innocent expression on her face. Bidding has already begun so I guess I'll be kissing her goodbye sometime soon.


"Fragile Beauty" original painting


The other is "Mermaid at Dusk" - a painting in some of my favourite pinks, mauves and purples with tons of little details including a seahorse, a jellyfish, skellyfish, and a treasures chest.

"Ice Cream Fantasy" Original Painting by Jaz  Higgins
"Mermaid at Dusk"

Both are starting at just $1! A great chance to add some original art work to your collection. I hope they will make a great investment to my collectors some day! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)